Introducing the first analog models for the FROGMAN Series of MASTER OF G ISO 200 m diver-level water-resistant watches.
Maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been the iconic look of this series since its start in 1993, these new models show Home Time, Dual Time, tide information, and dive time measurement in analog format. Large, luminescent hour and minute hands improve readability, and the face is designed to provide intuitive indication of measurement information.
In addition to great designs, these new models also incorporate advances in material, structure, and function. The monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single unit. The carbon fiber-reinforced resin has a low water absorption coefficient and resists hydrolysis, which results in a higher level of water resistance and greater strength. This, along with the monocoque case, enables ISO 200 m diver-level water resistance.
The external structure that capitalizes on the high strength and lightweight characteristics of the material improves toughness and reduces weight by 22 grams compared with previous GWF-D1000 Series models.
The fluoroelastomer band is dirt-resistant and has a low water absorption coefficient, and the band ring is made of an even harder fluoroelastomer. The result is a band and ring that can stand up to some of the toughest environments imaginable.
Function-wise, these models feature a new module that uses an always-connected Bluetooth® system, so settings can be configured using your phone instead of watch button operations.
The hour and minute hands, and the Dual Time hands are driven by three dual-coil motors that enable high-speed movement and stress-free operation.
A G-SHOCK Connected app can be downloaded to a smartphone and linked with the watch. Then, you can select one of approximately 3,000 locations around the globe and view tide information there. You can also view diving log records on your phone and manage measurement data more efficiently.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire crystal with a glare-resistant coating
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Carbon monocoque case
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- 5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Diving mode
- Dive time: 1-second increments, up to 1:59'59
- Surface time measurement: up to 24 hours
- Log data: up to 30 records
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- 27 time zones, Hometime swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of India)
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
30 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
What's in the box
1 x Watch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.