From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, comes a selection of new Metallic Mirror Face models.
These new models are part of the Basic lineup that harkens back to the days of no-nonsense practical G-SHOCK styling in commemoration of the 35th G-SHOCK anniversary being celebrated in 2018. Base models are the DW-5600, which is a masterpiece of original G-SHOCK styling, and the DW-5700, which was the first round face G-SHOCK.
The faces of these watches have a mirror finish display frame created using a vapor deposition process to apply reflective material to the inside surface of the glass. This adds a distinctive touch of radiance to the face design. The subdued matte finish of the bezel and bands serves to further enhance the impact of the colors.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9×45.4×13.4mm
- Total weight : 53g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.