- Seethrough case: This watch has a seethrough section(s), so you are able to see the mechanic and movement of the clockwork
- Open case: This watch has a "skeleton case", meaning that there are one, or several, areas where you can see right through (protective glass) to the clockwork
- Luminous layer: A luminous layer provides a long-term lightning effect in the dark. It requires only a short-term exposure to light. Usually, the pointers, and sometimes the hour markers are coated with this
- Silicone strap: Silicone makes the strap feel light and soft
- Mineral crystal: This, very durable, mineral crystal has improved protection
- Automatic clockwork: This watch automatically charges from the energy caused by your movement. If the battery is emptied, it only needs a few seconds of movement/energy to start working again
- Water protection: 200 meters (20 bar) This watch can be worn while swimming/snorkelling (near the surface). The value refers to the pressure in the water, at that depth, while motionless... and should not be seen as the depth for wearing the watch
Condensation: Rapid changes in temperature can cause condensation inside the watch. If you notice moisture beneath the glass, you should immediately go to a watchmaker, who can open and dry the watch. Even if the signs of moisture disappears, by themselves... the moisture will not - and will eventually damage your watch - so, visit a professional and remove it permanently. Even waterproof watches are not protected against condensation, so keep that in mind if you plan to go from very hot to very cold temperatures - like from a hot sauna directly to the snow. If condensation occurs, it very rarely (if ever) depends on manufacturing, so if your watch is damaged by moisture, a warranty will probably not cover it (it could be manufacturing issues, but... most likely it will be because of the rapid change of temperature = natural causes).
Size This watch has a width of 45 mm (the dial, measured from left to right, with the crown excluded). Even if some watches are not perfectly circle-shaped, we still use the term: diameter - and we only measure the case, completely ignoring the crown (even though some includes it, in their measurements).
The case is made of stainless steel.
What's in the box
1 x Watch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.